Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Yami no matseui book 9 chinese

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okee, this is for any of the chinese translators out there who have some free time ^_^;;

    I have my book for the next three days, I could miss out on some sleep (me no mindy) and could scan the whole thing (probably poorly though cos I suck...and never scanned before), or if anyone is intrested in buying it in my auction on ebay go ahead (You'll probably enjoy it much more then I did cos I never knew what it was about ^_^;; ) It's one ebay.co.uk (cos I live in england!) but cos I like every one in Sakura-crisis.net I won't charge shipping to america if any of you guys win it! ^_~ just as long as you promise to translate it for me! :3 MWA HA HA HA!! Lol this isn't like a rant for anyone to go buy it, but I'm just a curious cat who never got to know what the book was about. (don't kill me)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Alichino_Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grins* AT LEAST YOU HAVE A SCANNER!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] *bangs head on counter* @____@ YOu be lucky! ^^ YEYYYYYYY!!!!!!! MORE YAMI NO MATSUEI!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bandages alchino_childs head* .......strange creature...my scanner is crappy ^_^;; don't go banging you head on desks....tis a bad thing to do.

    Pweeeease chinese translators! I've had to scan pages in doubles cos of my lack of time before I ship my beloved book away, so I will have to edit them to be single pages unless people dun mind reading two pages at once (I know it's anoying but hey, it'll save ME some time ^_^; [img]wink.gif[/img] okee! Please contact me if anyone would like it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Alichino_Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hisoka: Seems like mika Kitten is smarter than you... -_-"

    *waves* HEY MIKA KITTEN!!!!!!!! ^^ YOU'RE RIGHT, IT'D A BAD THING TO DO!!!!! Thanks for the bandage!!! *walks off*

    Hisoka: Watch out for the-

    For the what? O_o *bangs head on wall* @________@

    Hisoka: T_T;; Never mind...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sighs and slaps self in face* .....lunatic...
    *bandages head once again and wraps in bubble wrap to prevent more injury*

    Tzsuki: ....but it might die...of suffocation...

    ....the way it's going...it's gonna die anyways...*makes way over to Hisoka and pulls same exspression*

    Tzsuki: WAAAAAAAAI!!! HISOKA!! *glomps* Did you bring me a gift? A gift? A Cake maybe? *cuddles the small boy, panting with doggie ears*

    ....and this was supposed to be a serious post...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet, but
    http://theria.net/yaminomatsuei/ has text-only translations of all the YnM manga chapters that have been published to date, if all you want is to understand what happens in vol. 9.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O *tears of joy stream down face* ......I love you....Seriously crystal gryphon...I LOVE YOU!! You have all the answers to all my manga questions in my life....*Cuddles* Please stay with me forever...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, it's pure luck that I know the particular tidbits of information that I've been passing on to you. I tend to have a good memory for information that's of no real use to me personally, that's all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •